We’re looking for someone to join our team. Someone that has a developing passion for Health & Fitness and has a willingness to learn from 2 of the best people in the industry. We have a lot to teach about training, nutrition, life skills and even business, and we want to teach this to someone that wants to learn.
This is a part-time role, with the likely hood of something full time later down the track. It is more suited to students in search for a part time job, however we are open to all applications. Students that are wanting tutelage in sports and recreation and / or accounting, economics and business will find this roll very rewarding.
A minimum of 2 hours work a day Monday to Saturday.
- Weekdays – 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday – negotiable
- Hours and days are a guideline and are negotiable.
The job description involves, but is not limited to the following:
- Serving customers – receiving payments on accounts, retail sales, following up on overdue accounts, answering everyday queries
- Administration – monitoring and attending to main email account, assistant to the owners with errands such as printing, banking, creating documents and or spreadsheets, filing, research, facebook / website posts, taking photos etc
- Stock management – monitoring and managing stock levels
- Trainer assistant – available to assist trainers where needed e.g. helping with equipment or setup etc
- General – other general housekeeping matters eg. stocking up chalk bins, tidying up equipment or office, light cleaning where needed, updating notice boards etc
It is necessary that this person has / is:
- A delightful nature and friendly when serving customers
- Eager to learn about health & fitness, specifically CrossFit and nutrition.
- Eager to learn about business best practices and how to be successful at it
- Computer literate and a quick learner with applications
- Honest and hardworking
Please send through your applications to [email protected], and we’ll setup a time to meet and discuss further information on the position including remuneration which includes an hourly rate, discounted memberships and discounted products.